Manager of CNC Programming
Manager of CNC Programming
The Manager of CNC Programming will lead the CNC Programming team in developing new machining processes and improving the overall production process. The position will work closely with Engineering, Design, and Manufacturing, as well as with outside resources to develop and advance our automation systems. Primary responsibilities include:
• Lead the team to monitor and improve manufacturing processes, increase efficiency, reduce product cost and improve yields on all products.
• Integrate new technology into an existing business environment.
• Support Manufacturing Process Development including all aspects of producibility, affordability, quality, technology roadmaps and related activities
• Interface with production area management programs to understand technical issues and where we need to focus efforts in supporting production.
• Manage assignments to employees based on production support and process improvement opportunities identified.
• Identify and provide direction when more robust process control documentation is required.
• Implement process capability assessments using SPC tools when applicable.
• Administer and oversee technical program/project execution by managing scope, tasks/schedules/cost projections for all projects.
• BS Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or related Engineering discipline or related work experience
• 7+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment with hands on development of fabrication and assembly based processes
• Exposure to advanced cutting tool technology for improving metal removal and tool life management
• Demonstrated experience in CAD/CAM applications and modeling complex assemblies and tools
• Implementing efficient and cost-effective solutions to fabrication of complex parts of various geometric dimensions requiring adherence to tight tolerances
• Working knowledge of welding and metallurgical processes
We offer a competitive wage based on experience and performance as well as a generous incentive plan. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plan, which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, and profit sharing.
To apply for the position, please go to www.gfscareers.us
Careers at Global Finishing Solutions
Recognized worldwide, Global Finishing Solutions (GFS) is the leading manufacturer of paint booths and finishing systems for a wide variety of industries — including automotive collision repair, aviation, industrial manufacturing, marine, military and defense, rail and transit, trucking and wood finishing. Our strength is in custom building finishing equipment to meet the unique needs of each customer. From sales and engineering to marketing and manufacturing, this variety of work makes our jobs exciting.
We believe that every employee ‘makes their mark’ on a company. A rapidly growing business, we are continuously seeking candidates to fill both new and vacant positions. Join us and see how you can make your mark.