Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a lead distributor of tires and performance parts in the automotive industry located in Roseville, MN. We are seeking hard working Material Handlers for 1st shift (8:30am - 6:00pm Monday-Friday) that enjoy working in a fast paced work environment. Compensation for this contract to hire Material Handler position starts at $13.00 per hour with the opportunity for overtime, pay increase upon hire.
As a Material Handler, you will have the opportunity to join an exceptional growing, family-owned business that is dedicated to providing their customers with only the highest quality products at an affordable price.
Material Handlers Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manual load and unload trailers with outbound product.
- Verify quality and correctness of product.
- Organize and physically stack the product on pallets for storage.
- Inventory cycle counts.
- Forklift and electric pallet jack will be used to prepare product for inventory storage.
- Stock picker (cherry picker) and Turret will be used to physically put the product in its location.
- Pick inventory for orders placed throughout the day/prepare and package orders.
Material Handler Requirements and Qualifications:
- The following are required for the Material Handler role.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent. Ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
- Ability to be certified on material handling equipment (certification and training will be performed in-house).
- Must be able to walk/stand for 8+ hours per day.
- Must be able to commit to a flexible work schedule including over time. (8:45am start with flexible end times).
- Must pass drug screen and criminal background check.
To apply for the Material Handler position please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Material Handler positions, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android www.doherty.jobs/app