7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the banking industry located in Bemidji, MN. We are seeking Tellers on 1st shift for these long-term rewarding employment opportunities! The hours are between 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday through Friday, with a rotating Saturday 9am - 12pm. Compensation starts at $10.10 per hour.
The client has a network of community banks located in 9 different communities in Northern and Central Minnesota. The original banking charters were formed in the 1920's in Bemidji and Morris as state chartered local building and loan associations. The present charter is a national savings and loan association regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). The banks have had a long history of meeting the needs of our communities in both the Consumer Banking and Home Lending Services.
Teller Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Processing customer savings and checking deposits and withdrawals, loan payments, safe deposit box payments, cashes checks, processes commercial deposits, processes night drop and mail for customers, verifies cash and issues receipts
· Selling and preparing cashier's checks, selling and preparing travelers checks, money orders and bonds
· Assist customers with Safe Deposit Box Entry
· Processing coin through coin machine, buy and sell cash
Teller Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Communicate in a clear, concise and pleasant manner
· Excellent customer service
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply for the Teller position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Assembler position, please call our Bemidji office directly at 218-759-9787 or email DSS_Bemidji@doherty.jobs.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app