7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leader in the medical supply industry in Plymouth, MN. We are seeking a Shipping Assistant to work on 1st shift (7:30am to 4:00pm) for theses exciting opportunities! Compensation starts at $13.00 per hour with the opportunity to work overtime as needed.
As a Shipping Assistant, you will be working with a global leader that provides the life sciences industry with patented and award winning thermal protection packaging. These packages safely transport pharmaceuticals, clinical trials, diagnostics, tissue, vaccines and blood supplies. Your work here matters!
Shipping Assistant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials
- Load or unload materials into containers or onto trucks, using hoists or forklifts
- Displays appropriate work ethics in the workplace and group settings which provides a positive influence on co-workers, clients, and vendors
Shipping Assistant Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good with computers, knowledge of using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience using SAP or another shipping data entry computer system
- Good math skills and oral communication skills
- International shipment preparation and paperwork a plus
- Previous stand up forklift experience
- Ability to lift on occasion up to 40 lbs.
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background, Drug Screen and a DMV check
To apply for the Shipping Assistant position, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Production Associate position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app