Sr Partner Management - Target Guest Access
JOIN US AS A SR PARTNER MANAGEMENT - TARGET GUEST ACCESSDo you have a talent for managing expectations and driving accountability through strategic communication and relationship building? Are you a natural conversationalist who excels at effective negotiating and managing partners?If so, come to Target to work on a new and excelling product team and contribute to a best in class digital media buying function.The purpose of partner management is to influence, enforce and drive partner expectations and accountability for Target. They will have a full understanding of the team's partnership scopes to strategically establish clear roles and responsibilities for all parties.In addition to owning the approach, they will guide the work through effective communications - in the form of business reviews, reoccurring meetings and larger events.While executional in nature this position is highly strategic focused.The ideal candidate will have the ability to work with multiple stakeholders and manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr Partner Management - Target Guest Access, you'll take the lead as you…
- Maintain and develop highly effective relationships across internal and external partners
- Facilitate and lead strategic conversations and communications with external partners such as Pinterest, Google, etc.
- Develop and lead communication strategy and approach for Internal Team, includes delivery and management of communications (ex. Monthly TGA Newsletter)
- Manage and lead all SOW external and internal partner expectations in order to drive accountability for the Digital Advertising Team (determining confidential and/or sensitive information and handling as appropriate using Target's guidelines)
- Proactively negotiate SOW revisions and/or revise prioritization of projects to meet expectations; escalate negotiations with Strategic Partnerships if expectations are not met with internal/external partners; Serve as point of contact with Strategic Partnerships for all new and existing partner management requirements
- Develop and manage a partner scorecard to drive partner and internal team accountability to align to all SOW roadmaps and individual projects
- Lead all new partner onboarding and current partner transitions, including but not limited to; legal contract review, SOW alignment, onboarding/transition strategic approach including timing, schedules, agendas, etc.
- Ensure team compliance with all legal processes and documents including SAP sourcing, legal NDAs, etc.
- Influence and prioritize partner SOW projects to align to holistic Enterprise goals/requirements
- Create and own digital privacy and compliance best practice document for the Digital Advertising Team, update on an ongoing basis as new laws and/or Target's stance adapts to industry requirements
- Organize and lead all events that support the TGA business needs including industry events, conferences and trade show participation and attendance
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years' experience in related field, diverse digital industry experience preferred
- SAP or alternative financial/compliance system experience required (If SAP experience, SAP Sourcing and SAP CRM)
- Deep industry connections and relationships
- Experience in sales marketing and strategy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional project management skills, ability to lead and manage multiple projects
- Event coordination and planning background, event size 50+
- Highly self-motivated and well-organized
- Experience with writing and designing email communications, ESP experience a plus
- MS Office, Vizio and Google Docs experience required, SmartSheet experience a plus