Human Resources Generalist
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Human Resources Generalist
Doherty Top Talent is partnering with a national brokerage firm in Downtown Minneapolis in search of a Human Resources Generalist. Compensation starts between $60,000 and $75,000 annually, and we offer career development, benefits, and an amazingly supportive team. This is a direct hire position with regular business hours Monday-Friday. Ideal candidates have 4+ years of Human Resources experience.
HR Generalist Responsibilities:
· Support and/or lead projects and continuous improvement initiatives that result in more effective outcomes for key HR programs and procedures.
· Coordinate or lead projects and initiatives on compliance, policy, training, staffing, acquisition review and integration, HRIS system implementation and other HR related areas.
· Provide full-range staffing support to corporate positions and special subsidiary staffing assignments.
· Recommend new programs or changes to existing programs to better serve employee needs and organization objectives.
· Provide generalist consultation and HR expertise to subsidiary HR partners and management with a focus on general employment practices and procedures, policy, compliance and performance management.
· Coach subsidiary human resources staff to facilitate successful resolution of employee relations issues. Partner with benefits and/or payroll on cases involving termination, severance, workers compensation and disability.
HR Generalist Requirements:
This position is ideal for someone with HR experience gained through both small and larger company environments.
· Self-motivated, flexible, excited to take on new and different projects.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience and knowledge; PHR/SPHR or other certification desired.
· 5+ years previous human resources experience.
· Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of state and federal employment law and other human resources disciplines such as employee relations, performance management, compensation and organization development.
· The ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
· Experience working with multi-subsidiary company structure a plus.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to build relationships over the phone.
To apply for the Human Resources Generalist position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Human Resources Generalist position, please call our Minneapolis office at (612) 208-1611 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android at www.doherty.jobs/app