Doherty Career Solutions, in partnership with one of the world's largest manufacturers of custom precision granite products, is currently seeking an Engineering Specialist for a Direct Hire opportunity in the St. Cloud area. Compensation range is $52,000-$65,000 based on experience and skill set.
This is a cross-functional position that performs a variety of functions in support of the design and production departments. The Engineering Specialist plays an important role in smoothing the production path by making sure technical details are in order.
ENGINEERING SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES
• Review new and repeat customer drawings to ensure all pertinent details are called out. This may include detailing, annotating or redrawing customer parts for clarity and detail.
• Maintain drawing file index and provide CAD/CAM information for CNC programming.
• Review process routings to ensure all steps are included.
• BOM review and maintenance to include searching and selecting sources for special items and completing bills of materials.
• Assist manufacturing with problem resolution, drawing clarification and interpretation.
• Contact customers for clarification and issue resolution.
• Interact with all levels of the organization; from top level management to shop floor personnel to external contacts.
ENGINEERING SPECIALIST REQUIREMENTS
• Drafting or Design diploma or equivalent technical experience
• 1 year or more related experience in manufacturing setting is preferred
• AutoCAD and Solidworks proficiency
• Knowledge of mechanical drawing principles including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
• MS Excel, Word and Adobe Acrobat proficiency
• Positive attitude and Problem solving skills
To submit yourself as a candidate for this position, you may submit your resume to email@example.com or call the Doherty Recruiter at 218-470-0274 for more information.