Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with one of the world's largest egg product producers to fill openings in Gaylord Minnesota. We are seeking Processor on 1st shift for this exciting and rewarding employment opportunities. The Processor position will earn $14.00 per hour with this company.
Processor Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
· Operating the HTST processing system, CIP system and records all time, temperature, pressure, and flow rates as required by the company. Detects and reports or acts upon any system abnormality to reduce the risk of and damage to the system or product.
· Cleaning silos, mix room, totes, pumps, UHT press, hooking up all CIP lines necessary.
· Monitoring and troubleshoot CIP systems to ensure they are operating properly.
· Monitoring the chemical usage in the chemical rooms making sure all drums have chemical in them and operating correctly to meet the correct PPM for each chemical cycle set by the company.
· Preparing written reports and maintains assigned logs, records, and other documentation required by the company and USDA.
· Having complete knowledge of mix room and equipment. Blend mixed products using outlined mix procedures.
Processor Key Requirements/ Qualifications:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent.
· Writing routine reports.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Processor Machinist position, please contact the Gaylord On-Site office at 507-237-4692. You can also email your resume directly to DSS_Mankato@doherty.jobs.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app