Doherty Career Solutions is searching for a talented and motivated individual to be responsible for various levels of creative development and design. Responsibilities will be inclusive of the design and execution of 2D floor plans, 3D exhibits and displays as well as graphic design and print. This company is located in New Brighton, MN. Additional Responsibilities and Requirements
- Regular interaction with design team, sales team, clients, facilities and production vendors to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget that meet and exceed our client's expectations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Autodesk 3D Studio Max, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Capable of producing practical 3D Exhibit designs for both production and promotional purposes.
- Create and modify floor plans for use in the installation and development of exhibitions and special events.
- Submit floor plan and display specs to appropriate Fire Marshal to ensure all fire codes are met prior to installation.
- Design and produce graphics for use in exhibits and exhibition environments.
- Capable of handling the production and assembly of various exhibits and display sets.
- Balance multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of aluminum extrusion design process.
- Passionate, creative and self-motivated.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial / Exhibit Design / CADD Technology or related field from an accredited university.
- 2 years of related work experience is preferred.
- Must have the ability to work overtime and weekends when needed.
- Potential for limited travel.