Experienced RNs - ER, OR, OB
- Exercises concern for the patient's welfare, maintains knowledge of the patient's condition, administers medication and performs treatment while practicing and maintaining high ethical standards.
- Responsible for the direct and indirect care of residents/patients assigned to her/him under the guidance of the Chief Nursing Officer and/or Nurse Managers, maintains accurate and complete records of nursing assessment and care, and counsels the client and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Remains up-to-date on new nursing skills and technology, utilizing the nursing process (observation, assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation) in the delivery of care.
- Performs duties in accordance with physician's orders, the Medical Center's policies, methods, and techniques, and in coordinating with other departments and Medical Center personnel.
- Provides leadership and promotes teamwork.
- When requested, participates in in-service programs, education programs, and orientation of new personnel.
- Perform a Can-Do Spirit while other duties may be assigned.