Part-Time HR Generalist (Contract)
Staffing Partners has a client who is in need of a part-time HR Generalist from April through the summer. This is a contract position that will average around 30 hours/week. We are looking for someone who has at least 3+ years of experience at the generalist level and preferably has managed employees. Great contract opportunity for anyone looking for part-time work to keep busy this summer!
- Maintains excellent documentation of processes, procedures, and employee incidents.
- Oversee a team of three human resources employees, answer questions, provide guidance, and monitor performance.
- Conduct exit interviews, analyze data and make recommendations to the management team for continuous improvement.
- Maintain accurate human resource information system records and compile reports from HR databases.
- Keep employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes; maintain personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Tracking safety incidents, reporting incidents, complying with OSHA standards.
- Managing FMLA requests and tracking ongoing FMLA leave for employees.
- Monthly headcount reports analyzed against the company staffing plan, tracking new hires and terminations.
- Consult managers with lawful best practices in all areas of performance management, employee relations, and compliance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Managerial and leadership experience required.
- 3+ years’ experience in Human Resources Generalist experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detailed knowledge of Federal, State & Local employment laws/regulations.
- Working knowledge of HR information systems.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining effective relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.