Accounting Clerk-Southwest Metro
Staffing Partners client in the Southwest metro is looking for an Accounting Clerk! This position will be responsible for handling all day-to-day activities plus month end responsibilities. Eventually could take on some HR duties such as benefits and payroll. This is a contract position with the potential to be hired on permanently!
- Process accounts payable invoices.
- Work with vendors to resolve any discrepancies.
- Submit customer invoices.
- Assist with bank deposits and cash application.
- Light business to business collections.
- Journal entries.
- Bank reconciliations.
- New hire orientation, help process payroll, and benefits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Accounting (Bachelors Degree preferred).
- 1+ year of accounting experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to meet deadlines.