Assistant Property Manager
Assistant Property Manager needed at our client located in Minneapolis. This assignment will pay $15/hour depending on skills and qualifications. This role will support the Property Manager in maintaining the physical building and promote financial health of the property.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Support the Property Manager as needed by responding to resident, vendor or Director needs, issues, or problems. Duties may include: enter maintenance requests, grant access as needed, attend community meetings as needed and respond to emergencies.
- Support the Property Manager in rent collections, issuing receipts to residents, preparing deposits, and creating and maintaining property budget.
- Support the Property Manager in obtaining occupancy goals as set by the budget/organization by marketing, processing applications, retaining residents, and affirmative marketing.
- Support the site office by being present during property office hours, answering telephone, filing, sort mail, maintaining office equipment, ordering office supplies, referring residents, providing accurate rental information, and giving access to vendors/contractors.
- Support the Property Manager to ensure unit and common area components pass all physical inspections.
- Support the Property Manager in achieving overall compliance of the property, including, but not limited to collecting, processing and properly filing of the required information.
Skills and Qualifications:
Minimum of 2+ years of administrative support experience. Four year college degree preferred but may substitute for experience. Must possess excellent communication skills, computer skills in Excel and Word and have the ability to multitask, prioritize, be adaptable and comfortable in a high energy environment, and effectively work with a diverse clientele. Valid Drivers’ License, reliable vehicle and vehicle insurance required.
If you are interested in this contract assignment, please use the built-in StarTribune application feature to submit your resume or you may email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with JHGCAP in the subject line. Thank you.