Portfolio Manager II
At Minnesota Bank & Trust, we’re your career destination!
At Minnesota Bank & Trust, behind our local touch lies the support of one of the nation’s top 100 Banking organizations. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We are currently seeking a Portfolio Manager II.
The Portfolio Manager II assists the Bank’s Commercial Bankers by completing activities to help analyze new opportunities and close loans in accordance with established lending objectives, polices and procedures.
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, including specific courses in accounting, finance, and economics, plus additional bank related training.
We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Minnesota Bank & Trust. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
Portfolio Manager II responsibilities include:
- Participate with the Commercial Banker in meetings with the client or prospect at either the customer’s place of business or at the bank offices.
- Assist the Commercial Banker by maintaining any CRM or Pipeline Reports, and assist in other sales management reporting. Attend internal sales meetings in support of business development activities.
- Support the Commercial Banker in client and prospect meetings by being an expert on PROFITMAX
- Assist the Commercial Banker to assure that all relevant information is provided to the credit department in a timely and efficient manner so that all credits can be appropriately underwritten and decisions can be made for our customers in a expeditious manner.
- Be actively involved in community activities that will promote the bank and/or assist in business development.
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
Talent Development – We are dedicated to the enhancement of the knowledge, skills, and abilities of our team, and provide resources to support internal career growth.
Recognition and Reward – We believe that performance and success should be celebrated, and are committed to competitive compensation and rewards programs for our team.
Corporate Citizenship - We're committed to making a difference in the communities in which we serve, and encourage our team members to actively contribute to our legacy.
Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness, and provide programs that support this aim for our staff and their families.
Empowerment – People grow professionally when they are empowered to work together make decisions locally, and take responsibility for them.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Vacation and Sick Day programs
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match
- Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
To apply, or to view full job description, please go to MNBankandTrust.com
Minnesota Bank & Trust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, familial status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.