Interim Accountant- Fergus Falls, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with a leading company to hire an Interim Accountant. The Accountant will be responsible for day to day accounting operations, managing the general ledger, and assisting with transactional accounting.
- Prepare monthly GAAP and/or statutory work papers and journal entries in order to deliver accurate and timely monthly financial statements and reports.
- Hands-on accounting (A/P, A/R, General Ledger, etc.)
- Assist with reviewing monthly journal entries, schedules and account reconciliations.
- Identify and propose changes to existing procedures in order to attain meaningful process efficiencies.
- Assist with all statutory reporting, premium tax filings, compliance requirements and recording of all other statutory licenses and fees for legal entities assigned.
- Participate in regulatory financial examinations, completion and submission of all regulatory and compliance filings for all legal entities and other regulatory support where needed.
- Manage inquiries from internal and external auditors.
- Integrate with senior management throughout the holding company, including CFO as well as various leaders in finance, tax, actuarial and operations, on special projects.
- 2-5 years of Accounting Experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
- Great Plains or other ERP system experience
To apply for the Interim Accountant position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Interim Accountant position, please call our Career Solutions office directly at 952-832-8390.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Apply for Interim Accountant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly