Doherty Career Solutions is currently interviewing Maintenance Technicians for an exciting opportunity in Maple Lake, MN. This is a Direct Hire position with initial screening by Doherty. Regular working schedule is Monday-Friday, 2:00pm-11:00pm; some Saturday work may be required. Starting pay is $20.00 per hour with a comprehensive benefits package.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for general manufacturing equipment maintenance, occasional building maintenance and minimal ground maintenance tasks. Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatics, Hydraulic maintenance and preventive maintenance of all equipment used in the packaging and production areas. Responsibilities include general industrial maintenance and prevention.
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Troubleshoot mechanical problem
• Set-up equipment and make repairs
• Predict failure/preventative maintenance
• Troubleshoot control and power electrical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics
• Remove and replace motors, starters, relays, limit switches, fuses and primary control components.
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Understanding of conveyor systems, packaging and processing machinery, computer monitors, human machine interface (HMI's), PLC controls, mechanical refrigeration systems
• Read and understand Electrical, Mechanical and Pneumatic drawings and schematics
• Valid driver's license and be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Record check
• Good attendance is mandatory. Must be able to report to work on time
• Must pass company forklift certification
• Basic reading, writing, math and mechanical skills (testing required)
• 2-5 years' experience in related experience or training, or equivalent combination of experience or education is desired
• Technical Degree in Maintenance or Engineering with a focus in Industrial, Manufacturing or Mechanical field a plus
• Must be a self-starter and work with minimal direction
Qualified candidates should submit their resume directly to email@example.com or call 218-470-0274 for more information.