Sr Operations Manager | Client Support Center
This role will lead teams that are primarily focused on the servicing of Team Member contacts in stores, distribution centers, and headquarters locations. In addition to Team Leadership skills/experience, this role would need to maintain strong partnerships and collaboration with other FRS teams, Target Technology Services, Store Operations and other key partners as needed to resolve Team Member issues and to help prioritize/influence decisions relating to the guest and team member experience. This also involves the ability to formulate and articulate these messages effectively to a variety of audiences and levels of leaders.
- Provide day-to-day leadership for 5-7 front line exempt leaders and their respective teams of approximately 15 contact center team members.
- Total management responsibility for up to 100 agents taking various call types at multiple locations with full ownership and accountability for a function or process.
- Effectively design and implement operational strategies to create an environment that focuses on the guest and Target business objectives by achieving quality, productivity and service level goals.
- Drive team results and execute on corporate strategies designed to drive optimized operations to enable our team members to focus on serving the guest and achieving our strategic objectives.
- Identify and/or lead cross company project initiatives multiple cross site and cross functional projects simultaneously to improve team member experience.
- Identify and develop strategies for the Client Support Center and the vendor network that support CSC and enterprise projects and initiatives.
- Promotes a culture that fosters our Target Behaviors that ensures a great work environment and drives our value and purpose.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
·Develop and support new business strategies for Team Member Services, FRS and Target.
·Develop leadership strategies that promote business understanding, trust, accountability, communication, recognition, and consistency.
·Take proactive measures to ensure service and resolution.
·Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of Target and FRS policies and procedures to effectively handle team member contacts and maximize leadership and development of team.
·Partner with the training group to ensure that their programs and reference materials are up to date with current retail strategies.
·Identify, evaluate, and communicate trends to company partners and leaders
·Determine and manage performance goals and expectations to meet business needs.
·Understand and take action on data to drive all aspects of team performance.
·Coach to service, sales and brand including relationship building, recognition, and progressive skill development.
·Key partner for staffing strategies between internal and external/offshore teams to deliver on service levels. Responsible for budget accounts, and delivers on operating expense commitments.
·Initiate and support strategic initiatives aimed at improving work process, guest satisfaction, and reducing unit costs.
·Ability to quickly adapt to changing business needs and be a role model to initiate and drive change within the leadership team and with the team members.
·Drive the development and outcomes of new business strategies for Target and Team Member Services. Be a change agent; drive team member engagement of new initiatives.
·Support compliance, security and enhancements for all systems related to the CSC Operations.
·Understand application support and basic technology processes.JOB REQUIREMENTS
·4 year college degree or equivalent experience
·8+ year of demonstrated leadership experience
·Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
·Strong analytical, problem solving, and strategic thinking skills to understand and anticipate the impact and opportunities across multiple projects
·Strong planning and organizational skills
·Ability to work under pressure, make decisions independently, multitask and prioritize responsibilities independently.
·Flexible style, adaptable to rapid change.
·Customer service oriented and a strong team player.
·Experience in support and/or contact centers a plus.