HR Administrative Assistant
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is looking for an HR Administrative Assistant to work for our client in Hopkins, MN. This is a contract to hire opportunity!
- This position will mainly be responsible for tracking the daily attendance of 750+ union personnel.
- Tracking FMLA and various other duties.
- This position will be located at the front desk in order to assist employees with general human resource questions.
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel / Access for entering data