7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera has an opportunity available for an Administrative Assistant with our client in St. Paul, MN. Our client is a company that has been committed to the design and manufacture of the highest quality surgical instrumentation. The person in this position will assist the sale department with administrative tasks and sales functions. This is a contract to hire or direct hire opportunity!
Assist Sales Department with sales
- Coordinate and process annual assembly of distribution agreements
- Forward copies of evaluation and large orders on a daily basis, as designated
- Maintain and assemble new distributor handbooks/packets.
- Assist with sales program requests as needed and maintain log of program details
Assist Director of International
Sales, Director of North American Sales and Director of Sales
- Assist with any administrative aspects of business and any duties required
- Type any correspondence (faxes, letters, e-mails, etc.)
- Proof correspondence for error and grammar
- Process correspondence accordingly (i.e. fax, e-mails, mail, distribute, etc.)
- File correspondence
- Check and process incoming e-mails/faxes/mail daily
- Monitor and forward all corporate e-mails received to appropriate person
- Mail, e-mail/scan and/or fax correspondence to distributors/independent reps
Assist outside Sales associates with
- Assist with specific requests from outside Sales associates with information or assistance with distributors and independent reps
- Keep outside sales associates informed of incoming faxes or other information via phone, fax or e-mail on a daily basis or as needed
- Receive, record and distribute field trip reports, opportunity maps and Business Unit reports for outside and inside Sales associates
- Maintain all relevant information logs and files as appropriate
- Send packages monthly (or more often if required) to outside Sales associates and track receipt
- Assist with miscellaneous requests
Assist distributors/independent reps
and end-user/direct customers with sales functions:
- Process incoming requests as appropriate on a daily basis
- File documentation/information bi-monthly or more often if needed
- Coordinate annual turnover of documentation for department and monitor/maintain warehoused documents
Process quotation, pro forma, cross
reference and custom instrument requests
- Review and process product requests received by non-distributors
- Process quotations for distributors/independent reps requesting samples/literature
- Work in conjunction with Instrument Department for cross-references and Customer Service Department for formal quotations/pro forma invoices as needed
- Forward information as requested with copies to appropriate Sales and Marketing associates
- Work with Instrumentation and requestor to provide purchasing information on custom instrument requests (including details on who the end-user is for each request)
Process literature and sample
- Process any literature or sample requests received
- Sending the necessary correspondence and copies to appropriate people
- Process latex letters as needed
Coordinate instrument demonstration
case refurbishment/updates for distributors/independent reps:
- Work with Marketing, Instrumentation, and Customer Service (as appropriate) to coordinate instrument demonstration case refurbishments for distributors/independent reps
- Coordinate the case return for refurbishment, required documentation, and shipment back to the distributor/independent rep
- Ship any additional instruments to be added to cases as directed
- Maintain all relevant databases, information logs and files as appropriate
Assist with sales cases/Carnets for
- Manage and coordinate annual instrument product case refurbishment as scheduled
- Complete any additional documentation requirements (Carnet application/completion) required for the cases
- Coordinate inbound and outbound shipment of cases, as required, through Customer Service
Research, enter, proof/approve and
process sales leads:
- Research leads from meetings via internet or appropriate website
- Enter incoming leads from meetings and other requests as appropriate, into database
- Proof and forward leads to appropriate distributor/independent rep and copying appropriate Sales and Marketing associates
- Confirm receipt of leads with distributor/independent rep
- Forward leads where we do not have a distributor/independent rep assigned to the Sales Manager for the territory
- Assist and manage leads that are direct territories
- Process letters to the leads and any related sample/literature requests
- Maintain checklists and files for each meeting
Back up for Sales Operations
Assistant, Assistant Manager Sales Operations and Director of Sales
Operations as directed:
- Cross trained in all main duties of positions within the Sales Operations Department
- 2+ years business school or related experience.
- 2+ years experience
- Experience in working in a Sales Operations/Administration Support position for 2 + years necessary.
- Customer Service experience is helpful, including clerical duties, i.e. typing and filing.
- Working with customer requests and sales reps in the field helpful.
- Experience with technical/business writing and good communication helpful.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (including Access or comparable database experience) required.
- Computer and typing skills.
- Ability to process work quickly and often within the workday.
- Supervisory experience (hiring, firing, reviews) preferred.
- International experience preferred.
- Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm