7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
FINISHING LEVEL 1
Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a client in Minnetonka, MN to place energetic Finishers on 1st Shift. If you are looking for full-time hours on 1st shift (6:00am - 4:30pm Monday-Thursday), this could be the job for you! The pay range for positions in this fun environment is $14.00 per hour.
Our client is dedicated to the woodworking business and is committed to exceeding client requirements and increasing client satisfaction through continual improvement of their products, services and the quality management system. You may have seen some of their woodworking displays at stores such as Louis Vuitton stores, Lifetime, and various restaurants to name a few!
- Ability to determine the best application method (brush, wipe-on, rags, spray) for the best application
- Knowledge of surface preparation, such as, sanding grits, power sander, etc.
- Knowledge of stains, sealers, solvents, top coats, and thinners, as they relate to wood finishing.
- Able to properly use spray equipment
- Read finish specifications off the paint ticket
- Complete finish procedures: priming, staining, seal coating, proper scuff sanding, use of toners, colorants, and top coating
- Ensure a quality product is being produced for the customer
- HS Diploma/ GED
- Lift up to 40 lbs.
- Computer and math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, algebra, and geometry)
- Be a team player, dependable, and adaptable
- Understand how to read common measuring tools such as a tape measure
To apply for the Finishing role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Finishing role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app