Material Stock Handler
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading Manufacturing industry in Owatonna, MN. We are seeking Material Stock Handlers for these exciting opportunities! Compensation starts at $17.66 per hour with some mandatory overtime.
Summary- This is a direct placement position. You will have a hand in the process of creating top of the line HVAC systems. This position will mainly be working with products between stations. This is an exciting opportunity with a growing company.
Material Stock Handler Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Maintains necessary information and records for inventory locations
· Packs and seals parts and coils into containers for shipping
· Loads/unloads materials to and from trucks
· Completes shipping & receiving reports and records
· Operate picking systems, barcode scanners, and other necessary equipment
Material Stock Handler Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· 6 months manufacturing experience
· Must be able to read and follow proper procedures and instructions
· Operate forklifts and stand up lifts
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Use of power and hand tools
To apply for the Material Stock Handler position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Material Stock Handler position, please call (or text if office has text-enabled number) our Owatonna office directly at 507-444-9088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app