Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a client in Shakopee, MN to place energetic Lift Operators on 2nd shift. If you are looking for full-time hours on 2nd shift (1 pm- 9:30 pm), this could be the job for you! The pay range for positions in this fun environment is $14.00 per hour
This leading apparel distribution company has been family-owned since 1971. They supply clothing and apparel to screen printers, embroiderers, promotional products distributors, athletic dealers, industrial launderers, and more. You have likely seen their products at sold at sporting events, worn as company uniforms, displayed at schools, and more! Be a part of a team that values family, quality, and doing the right thing!
LIFT OPERATOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspect assigned equipment and perform minor maintenance daily at start of shift.
- Operate powered lift equipment to move product and materials as needed.
- Use Radio Frequency (RF) unit in combination with Internal Operating System to perform daily work.
- Load, unload, move, stack and stage product by following standard operating procedures.
- Read and comprehend orders, labels and other worksheets by following standard operating procedures.
LIFT OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- Lift and/or move up to 60 lbs.
- Prior lift operator experience preferred
- Ability to learn Internal Operating System and operate Radio Frequency (RF) unit.
- Mandatory overtime as required, which may include weekends.
- Basic math skills in counting and quantity required.
- Complete and maintain Lift Operator Certification every two years.
To apply for the Lift Operator role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Lift Operator role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app