Business Growth Manager
Business Growth Manager
Doherty Top talent is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the Banking industry located in Owatonna, MN. We are seeking a Business Growth Manager on 1st shift for this long-term and rewarding employment opportunity! Yearly compensation ranges from $54k-$81k.
SUMMARY -Develop, implement and direct the sales and service initiatives and progr5ams with the objective of building and strengthening member relationships. Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of the marketing objectives of the Credit Union.
Business Growth Manager Responsibilities:
· Work with management team to develop goals and strategies for strengthening member relationships and consistently exceeding member expectations
· Be a resource to mangers and leads to ensure the highest quality and consistency of coaching, mentoring and training on sales and service techniques is provided to their staff
· Maintain an awareness of the latest trends in technologies as they pertain to financial products and services, and assist in identifying and implementing new products and services
· Ensure Credit Union brand is promoted in a consistent manner and marketing materials are kept up-to-date at all distribution points
· Maintain a high profile of credit Union through community involvement, and represent the credit Union as a necessary in community functions
Business Growth Manager Key Requirements:
· Maintain high level of professional business demeanor and performance to ensure favorable image to members
· Demonstrate the ability to motivate, develop and direct people as they work
· Ability to multi- task, manage change, and work in an environment of urgency, which demands flexibility and on-the-spot decision making
· An associate degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school in the area of sales, marketing or a related field is preferred
· Two years of experience in a sales or marketing environment
To apply for the Business Growth Manager position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Business Growth Manager position, please call our Rochester office directly at (507)258-6391 or email email@example.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app