7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty has partnered with a leading supplier of track maintenance machinery and services in North America to hire for a CMMS Technician. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of computers and be mechanically inclined. This is an open-ended contract position lasting 1 to 2 years or possibly more.
With the implementation of a call center and new database, this position will be critical to the sustainability of the current CMMS until IFS9 EAM is fully functional for those machines using CMMS.
· Maintain maintenance management system data that facilitates effective maintenance management activities for the machine fleet.
· Coordinate the deployment of documentation and other critical information necessary for appropriate machine maintenance activity, inventory levels and usage, within CMMS during the transition to IFS9 EAM.
· Lotus Notes experience required
· Mechanical aptitude
· Ability to interact with internal and external customers in a professional manner
To apply for the CMMS Technician position, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Maintenance System Administrator position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-832-3576
· Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app