Break Line Attendant
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
BREAK LINE ATTENDANTDoherty Staffing is currently partnering with is a commercial egg breaker company located in Perham, Minnesota for a Break Line Attendant position. This is a day shift job opportunity 7am to 5:30pm, Monday through Saturday working rotating days. Compensation is $12 per hour but could be more based on skills and experience.BREAK LINE ATTENDANT RESPONSIBILITIES· Loading and unloading cartons of eggs from flats onto production line
· Lifting 26 pound flats up to 60 times per hour
· Identifying leaking eggs, eggs with blood spots and other eggs with imperfections through a process called “candling”
BREAK LINE ATTENDANT REQUIREMENTS:• Previous manufacturing experience is a plus
• Lifting up to 26 lbs on a continuous basis and up to 55 on occasion.
• Standing for the duration of the shift (with breaks)
• Attention to detail and an excellent attendance record
To apply for the Break Line Attendant position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Break Line Attendant position, please call or text our Perham office directly at 218-346-7749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app