7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a client in Minnetonka, MN to place energetic Assemblers on 1st Shift. If you are looking for full-time hours on 1st shift (6:00am - 4:30pm Monday-Thursday), this could be the job for you! The pay range for positions in this fun environment is $16.00-17.00 per hour.
Our client is dedicated to the woodworking business and is committed to exceeding client requirements and increasing client satisfaction through continual improvement of their products, services and the quality management system. You may have seen some of their woodworking displays at stores such as Louis Vuitton stores, Lifetime, and various restaurants to name a few!
ASSEMBLER RESPONSIBILITIES /DUTIES
- Ability to use common hand tools
- Familiar with the types of fasteners
- Understand how to operate a table saw and chop saw
- Basic knowledge of woodworking
- Basic knowledge of adhesives
- Assemble units squarely and within dimensional tolerances
- HS Diploma/ GED
- Lift up to 40 lbs.
- Able to read blueprints and work packet information
- Computer and math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, algebra, and geometry)
- Be a team player, dependable, and adaptable
- Understand how to read common measuring tools such as a tape measure
To apply for the Assembly role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Assembly role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app