TSR/CSR(Technical Support Rep/Customer Service Rep-will train) - Varying shifts available
We are seeking individuals with outstanding customer service skills and a technical background (or someone who wants to pursue something technically related) for new temp to hire opportunities with our client in Minnetonka.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Take incoming technical service calls (will train on technical piece)
- Respond to incoming customer inquiries
- Support inquiries include questions relating to hardware and software (will train on this)
- Provide clear documentation
- Research solutions to field issues by working with other departments.
- Provide timely feedback to customers and dealers regarding solutions.
- Maintain a working knowledge of field quality issues.
Required skills and education:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a customer solution environment, transportation and/or technology related fields
- 1-2 yrs. of Customer Support and/or Help Desk experience helpful (not necessary).
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication abilities
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Demonstrated customer focus and problem solving abilities
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please use the built-in application feature to submit your resume or submit your resume and desired days/shifts/start times to firstname.lastname@example.org.