Business Development Manager - Northwest Suburbs
Staffing Partners is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their rapidly growing client in the Northwest suburbs. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for acquiring and developing new customers within given target industries and regions.
- Drive new business development efforts
- Close new business deals by negotiating contracts, proposals, and quotes
- Provide on-going account support and management
- Lead launch of new products and services
- Maintain up to date knowledge of competitors
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, etc.
- 5+ years sales experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with project management
- Strong communication skills
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply utilizing the Star Tribune online system (highly preferred) or if that cannot be accomplished, please email your resume to email@example.com with Attn: MRBBDM in the subject line. Thank you!
Apply for Business Development Manager - Northwest Suburbs
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly