Contract Recruiter - Minneapolis, MN - Temp to Hire
The Recruiter is responsible for ensuring the quality of the candidate's experience throughout the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring process. You will handle the entire recruiting process in a fast-paced environment while providing effective communication and coordination with external candidates and hiring managers.
- Regularly meet with supervisors and hiring managers to discuss position requirements and qualifications.
- Updating job descriptions and developing behavioral-based interview questions for positions.
- Posting opportunities on company website, employment websites, and college recruiting websites.
- Utilizing social media to identify qualified talent and post open positions.
- Tracking applicants who have applied and are passed on for an interview in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
- Preparing offer letters, presenting benefit information, establishing hire date, completing I9's and W4's, etc.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field.
- 2+ years of related experience in recruiting.
- Ability to develop sourcing and recruitment strategies.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, etc).