Project Engineer, Industrial Controls Systems
E-Tech, Inc. is a Manufacturing of Material Handling Systems Company located in Minneapolis, MN. Our laundry-handling systems were the first in the industry and address the many needs of the healthcare, hospitality, linen supply, industrial, and textile manufacturing industries. We are a fast growing industry leader that has been in business for 45 years. Our Industrial Controls System (ICS) team applies web-based development expertise in automation applications.
- Responsible for overseeing the technical team regarding configuration, testing, troubleshooting, and deployment of eVue controls technology at commercial laundry operations worldwide.
- Identify contract requirements and allocate resources to meet deadlines.
- Identify operational and performance related issues and consult with engineering for resolution.
- Manage project proposals, project plan, timeframe, budget, and schedules.
- Work with project managers to adjust resources and manage deadlines.
- Identify software engineering task requirements, document and breakdown weekly tasks.
- Manage customer service requests and allocate resources.
- Manage electronics product configuration and assembly requirements and reconcile ERP.
- Contributing team member to engineering and projects departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Controls Engineering or similar field
- 2-4 years of proven Leadership and/or Project Management experience.
- Knowledge of controls technology, automation, and software.
- Ability to work under short deadlines and meet production schedules.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are critical in this position.
- Team player with a positive work ethic Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
E-Tech, Inc. offers a casual work environment and compensation and benefits package including PTO, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k Plan with Employer Match and more.
We are looking for a high energy individual to join our Team. To apply send resume indicating the position you are applying for to the Human Resources Department by way of this online posting.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Visit us at www.etechsystems.com to learn more about our Company!
Apply for Project Engineer, Industrial Controls Systems
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly