7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a lead supplier of teaching products in the printing industry in Minneapolis, MN. We are seeking a part time Janitor on 1st shift, (Monday-Friday 8am-2pm) for this exciting opportunity! Compensation is $11.50 per hour.
In the Janitor role, you will take pride providing a pleasant work environment for an exceptional group of employees dedicated to producing quality teacher-created, child-tested products that are known for their engaging, creative design and age-appropriate content.
Janitor Duties and Responsibilities:
- As directed cleans, dusts and polishes general areas throughout the plant (breakroom, restrooms, production floor, etc.).
- Ensures warehouse floors are maintained (vacuum, sweep, mop, wax, etc.).
- Empty garbage containers in facilitySanitize restrooms daily.
- May perform janitorial duties at manufacturing plant and/or at headquarters.
Janitor Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 6 months previous custodial experience.
- Willing to work at manufacturing plant and/or headquarters as needed.
- High school Diploma or GED required.Ability to lift up to 10-20lbs frequently and 50lbs occasionally.
- Must be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Criminal Background check.
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 8 hours.
To apply for the Janitor role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Janitor position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro office in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app