Doherty Staffing Solutions is seeking a Shipping Associate to work at our client company located in McGregor, MN. The hours are Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm. Overtime opportunities may be available.Pay depends on experience.
Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipping by performing duties as listed below.
• Compares identifying information and counts, weights, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records
• Determines method of shipment and posts weights and shipping charges, and affixes postage
• Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify
• Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications
• Maintains inventory of shipping material and supplies
• Operates tier lift truck or uses handy truck to convey, or hoist shipments SHIPPING REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma/GED
• Lift up to 75 pounds
• Pass forklift certification test
• Willing to work in extreme climate conditions; hot and cold
To apply for the Shipping position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Shipping position, please call our Brainerd office at 218-454-4473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app