Data Entry Operator
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Data Integrity Assistant
Doherty Top Talent is currently partnering with a leader in the food logistics industry located in Edina, MN. We are seeking a Data Intergrity Assistant to work regular business hours for this exciting employment opportunity. Compensation starts at $17 per hour.
DATA INTEGRITY ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurate and timely electronic data entry into appropriate systems of new items and price changes for supplied items.
- Enter information regarding pricing-regular and promotional, cost, deals/allowances, authorization, new vendor set up, new item form, effective dates.
- Act as final touch point for all information flowing to corporate store scanning systems.
- Interact with vendors and various departments on data accuracy requirements.
- Resolve issues in a timely manner including NOF's, promotions, scanning accuracy issues, etc.
- Perform invoice reconciliation process for all vendors servicing corporate stores. Resolve out of tolerance invoices researching and interacting with CM, Finance, and when necessary vendors.
- Practice best in class customer service supporting both internal and external customers on issues and questions.
DATA INTEGRITY ASSISTANT REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong oral and written communication
- Deadline driven
- Acute attention to detail and organization skills
- At least 2 years of previous office experience
- Working knowledge of retail products and services preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Word
To apply for the Data Integrity Assistant position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Data Integrity Assistant position, please call your closest Doherty Top Talent office or email email@example.com.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app