Core Assembly Technician
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading Aluminum Foundry company located in Crookston, MN. We are seeking Core Assemblers on 2nd shift for these exciting, long-term employment opportunities! Compensation starts at $14.00 per hour. This position will complete 1 to 2 weeks of training Monday - Thursday from 6:30am - 4:00pm. Once training is successfully completed the Core Assembler will begin on 2nd shift which is Monday - Thursday 4:30pm - 3:00am.
Core Assembler Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Produce cores on shell core machines or through CO2 process
· Finish and assemble cores according to work instructions
· Set up area with jigs, files, racks, trays, bins, glue, mud, etc.
· Perform and/or assist in core machine set-ups
· Maintain a clean, safe, and orderly work area
· Other duties as assigned
Job Title Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to read, write, and follow work instructions
· Knowledge and understanding of foundry and manufacturing preferred
To apply for the Core Assembler position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Core Assembler position, please call our Crookston office directly at 218-470-0175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app