Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading Aluminum Foundry located in Crookston, MN. We are seeking a Robot Operator on 2nd shift for this exciting, long-term employment opportunity! Compensation starts at $14.00 per hour. This position will complete 1 to 2 weeks of training Monday - Thursday from 6:30am - 4:00pm. Once training is successfully completed the Robot Operator will begin on 2nd shift which is Monday - Thursday 4:30pm - 3:00am.
Permanent Mold Operator Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Prepare parts for loading using various hand tools and grinder
· Load parts onto fixture plates
· Finish aluminum parts with various hand tools
· Change out saw blade, mill bit, and track
· Fill lubricant reservoir
· Safely job and move robot
· Maintain a clean, safe, and orderly work area
· Other duties as assigned
Job Title Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to read, write, and follow work instructions
· Knowledge and understanding of operating robot mechanisms preferred
To apply for the Robot Operator position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Robot Operator position, please call our Crookston office directly at 218-470-0175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app