Doherty Staffing Solutions in currently partnering with a leading supplier in the agricultural industry located in Jackson, MN. We are seeking an Industrial Painter on first shift for this exciting opportunity! Compensation starts at $15.46 to $21.10 per hour.
Industrial Painter Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Ensure all parts and assemblies are properly prepared prior to painting
· Proper application of body putty, grinding, and cleaning surfaces
· Prepare necessary paint mixtures and perform maintenance of paint equipment as needed
· Hang and position parts for painting
· Maintain paint booth, including removing paint from floor, changing air filters, and cleaning guns
Industrial Painter Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Vocational education in the area of bodywork and/or spray painting or 1-year experience in applying finishes to metal surfaces preferred but not required.
· Ability to be exposed to paint fumes in normal working area
· Ability to work in higher temperatures near paint ovens
To apply for the Industrial Painter's role, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Industrial Painter position, please call our Jackson office at 507-847-3604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app#MFGCAREERS