7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Top talent is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the Banking industry located in Faribault, MN. We are seeking a Loan Officer on 1st shift for this exciting and long-term employment opportunity! Compensation starts at $15.00 per hour.
SUMMARY -The Loan Officer acts as the main point of contact for members, identifying their needs, considering their best interests, and providing them with personalized financial solutions. Develop trust and strengthen relationships by providing a friendly Hometown experience, providing exceptional service, and proactively following up with them on future opportunities.
Loan Officer Responsibilities:
· Identify members' financial needs and promote credit Union products and services to support those needs and strengthen member relationships
· Process and approve both consumer and real estate loan applications in accordance with Credit Union policy and guidelines, exercise appropriate judgement in situations hat fall outside of lending guidelines
· Assist in taking mortgage and business loan applications
· Promote member financial education through seminars, member appreciation activities, on-site promotions at dealers, company visits, at schools and through community events
· Attend staff meetings to discuss areas needing improvement, changes in procedures, new developments or services, and to present general information
· Provide backup support to other teams as necessary
Loan Officer Key Requirements:
· High School Diploma or the equivalent
· Minimum of two years credit union experience or experience in a related field
· Must demonstrate strong decision-making skills
· Must be able to work independently, utilizing analytical skills, organizational techniques and the effective use of time management
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and in calendar and scheduling software
To apply for the Loan Officer position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Loan Officer position, please call our Rochester office directly at (507)258-6391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app