7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Top Talent is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the banking industry located in Marshall, MN. We are seeking a Documentation Coordinator for first shift this rewarding employment opportunity.
Documentation Coordinator Main Duties/Responsibilities
· Review incoming faxes and emails
· Create files for scheduling team
· Process files for retention and review them for accuracy
· Scan files, process original files, and open mail
Job Title Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Customer Service experience
· Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
· Detail Oriented
· Proficient in ten-key and typing
To apply for the Documentation Coordinator position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Documentation Coordinator position, please call our Top Talent office directly at 952-674-4872 or email email@example.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app