3rd Shift Machine Operator
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
MACHINE OPERATOR - 3RD SHIFT
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the digital industry in Chanhassen, MN. We are seeking Machine Operators on 3rd shift (10pm-6:30am) for this exciting opportunity! Compensation starts at $16.50 per hour. Training will be held on either 1st or 2nd shift for 1-2 weeks.
This client is uniquely positioned to develop and provide high quality products, services and a digital signature that can be linked to any object, including industrial assets, consumer goods, credit cards, passports, access products, vehicles and many more.
MACHINE OPERATOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Placing and arranging items to be laminated in the laminating press
- Laminating assembled sheets in prepress machine per work instruction
- Making minor repairs and adjustments to machinery as needed
- Documenting finished product, using basic math skills to complete paperwork
MACHINE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- 6 months of experience in a light industrial environment
- Must be detail and process oriented with a strong work ethic
- Previous machine operating experience is strongly preferred
High School Diploma or GED equivalency is required
To apply for the Machine Operator role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or further information about the Machine Operator role position, please call our On-Site office at 612-357-8380.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app