7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the agricultural industry located in Owatonna, IA. We are seeking Diesel Mechanic on 1st shift for these rewarding employment opportunities! Compensation ranges from $15-22 per hour at this company.
Diesel Mechanic Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Performs diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag management solutions (AMS) products.
· Performs diagnostics and repair in the field as required.
· Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
· Conducts or supports internal and external customer clinics
· Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments at the completion of the job.
· Accounts for all time, mileage, parts and all other material used.
· Ensures all comments, repair times, and parts are on correct job codes of repair orders and the warranty information is complete when it applies.
Diesel Mechanic Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· 1+ years' experience performing service repairs
· Ability to perform repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following technical manual procedures
· Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agriculture and turf equipment
· Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
· High School diploma or equivalent work experience required; Assoc. degree preferred
· Valid driver license is required
· Fork lift license preferred.
To apply for the Diesel Mechanic position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Diesel Mechanic position, please call 952.562.1033 or email email@example.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app