Position Summary: Coordination and implementation of a multitude of administrative and office support duties for a Financial Advisor in a Financial Institution setting. Role also includes contact with members/clients and maintaining strict confidentiality.
This position is projected to be 25-30 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining office in a professional atmosphere; including answering phones, greeting and directing all visitors.
- Provide administrative support to Financial Advisor for day to day operations such as preparation of documents, filing, copying, ordering office supplies and other duties as assigned.
- Data entry into multiple tracking systems.
- Scanning and cataloging member/client files.
- Process and track applications for individual members/clients in addition to working with the branch office and applicable insurance companies.
- Problem solve with member/clients as appropriate.
- Coordinate marketing and advertising approval within firm policy.
- Provide logistics and preparation for seminars and meetings.
- Maintain member/client confidentiality.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to independently perform duties with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, as well as, protecting confidential information.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
- High school graduate or equivalent with at least 3 years of administrative or legal assistant related work experience in a professional environment.
- Experience with financial products, plans and programs in the investments and security industry a plus.
Apply for Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly