Doherty Owatonna is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the hardware industry located in Owatonna, MN. We are seeking Tie-Bars Assemblers on 1st and 2nd shift for these long-term employment opportunities! Compensation starts at $11.00 per hour on first shift, with more for later shifts, as well as overtime and temp-to-hire opportunities.
Tie-Bars Assembler Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Reading blueprints
· Using basic functions of a computer
· Working with small parts
· Following instructions
· Completed finished products quickly and professionally
Tie-Bars Assembler Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Ability to read and write in English
· Capability to use fingers nimbly and small tools as needed
· Ability to work at a fast pace alone and with others
To apply for the Tie-Bars Assembler position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Tie-Bars Assembler position, please call our on-site office directly at 507-444-4493 or email DSS_Owatonna@doherty.jobs.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app