7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing in currently partnering with an innovative leader in the Medical Device industry in St. Paul, MN. We are seeking Medical Assemblers on 1st shift for this exciting opportunity! Compensation will be between $11.00 and $15.00 per hour depending on experience and qualifications.
Medical Assembler Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Utilizing hand-held/bench machinery to facilitate the assembly of medical products.
- Setting up, adjusting and utilizing automatic packaging machines for packaging of products.
- Cleaning work areas thoroughly.
- Following written manufacturing and other procedures and/or ensuring that the work cell complies with manufacturing guidelines and best practices.
Medical Assembler Key Requirements/Qualifications:
- Ability to lift 20-25 pounds.
- Six months of prior medical assembly experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong manual dexterity for handling small parts.
To apply for the Medical Assembler role, please click “Apply Now” and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Medical Assembler position, please call our Twin Cities East Metro office at (651) 771-2368.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app.