Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a lead prototype manufacturer in Plymouth, MN. We are seeking Milling Operators for Weekend Night Shifts (Thursday 12am-6am, Friday - Sunday 6pm - 6:00am) for this exciting opportunity. Compensation for the Milling Operator is $15.26 per hour.
At this company, Milling Operator have the opportunity to work at t eh world's fastest on-demand manufacturer of custom prototypes and low-volume production parts. This company has facilities in seven countries. Their services include CNC machining, 3D printing, an injection molding.
Milling Operator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process jobs consistent with the manufacturing priority screens.
- Load material stock into milling machine centers.
- Load required tools into milling machine centers.
- Clean and maintain milling machine centers; empty chip bins, clean out chip debris, replenish coolant, and add lubricant.
- Provide feedback regarding machining issues to management.Inspect machined components and orders for accuracy.
- Provide feedback on tool breakage & machining issues.Enter operational data into database.
- Identify and address machine error codes.
- Adhere to all quality and safety standards within the department.
- Maintain clean and organized work area with emphasis on safety, quality, efficiency, and utilization.
- Continually seek to improve work processes and individual performance.
- Adhere to all company policies and operational procedures.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned.
Milling Operator Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience with measurement instruments (micrometers, calipers, height gages).
- Experience with power tools used in a metalworking shop (drill press experience a plus).
- Able to work safely with sharp tools/objects, such as but not limited to, hobby knives, utility knives, pliers.
- Able to use a computer and calculator.
- Able to work in a team-oriented work environment.
- Sit and/or stand for up to 12 hours.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Steel-toe boots/shoes.
To apply for the Milling Operator role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Milling Operator position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app