Doherty Top Talent is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the finance industry located in Faribault, MN. We are seeking a Branch Manager on 1st shift for this great and rewarding employment opportunity! Yearly compensation ranges from $47,000-$70,000 at this company.
SUMMARY -The Branch Manager is to provide support and motivation to the branch staff with the objective of building and strengthening member relationships. Responsible for the overall appearance and maintenance of the branch office.
Brach Manager Responsibilities:
· Act as a point of contact for requests for marketing, sponsorships and donations within the Faribault community
· Provide regular feedback to staff through coaching, performance plans, and appraisals that foster success to achieve goals and objectives
· Attend seminars, webinars, and round table meetings as a way of keeping current on changes in regulations, industry needs, marketing and business development
· Maintain a working knowledge of the entire data processing system and a thorough knowledge of the member services and lending platforms
· Effectively use marketing strategies and sales techniques to promote financial products and services
Branch Manager Key Requirements:
· Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school ion a business related field is preferred
· Minimum of two years' experience in a leadership role is preferred
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs, and calendar and scheduling software
· Must be able to work in an environment of urgency, which demands flexibility and on-the-spot decision making
· Must possess a strong desire to help members with their financial needs
To apply for the Branch Manager position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Branch Manager position, please call our office directly at (507)258-6391 or email email@example.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app