Doherty Staffing Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a Trim Operator to work at our client company located in Maple Lake, MN. The hours are on 3rd shift from 11pm-7am with a pay rate of $14.25 per hour. Overtime opportunities may be available!
Our client provides quality die casting, manufacturing and engineering solutions worldwide. This job is completing the process of die casted parts in the production of magnesium die cast parts ranging in weight from several ounce to 6 pounds. This is completed by operating CNC Mills or Lathes, or Sanding of parts.
MACHINING/SECONDARY OPS RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Operate machines to produce parts
• Visual inspect parts for quality
• Use calipers and micrometers is helpful
• Operate CNC mills and lathes
• Work in an operating environment which includes heat up to 125 degrees, steam vapors, open flames and smoke from burning materials
• Follow all ISO 9001 requirements, safety policies and procedures
MACHINING/SECONDARY OPS REQUIREMENTS:
• Read and understand written directions
• Knowledge of math used in manufacturing and simple gages
• Physically demanding position requiring reaching or lifting moderately heavy parts regularly
To apply for the Machining position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Machining position, please call our Hutchinson office at 320-234-6123 or email email@example.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS and Android l www.doherty.jobs/app