7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a Construction Foreman for a contract position with a growing construction company in the St. Cloud area. Our client offers a competitive wage of $25.00-$30.00 per hour based on qualifications & experience. This is a contract position that could become permanent for the right candidate.
The Foreman is responsible to schedule, direct, coordinate and supervise the construction of assigned projects. The Foreman oversees employees, subcontractors, temporary laborers, material suppliers, etc. The Foreman reports to the Production Manager and Project Managers.
• Manage assigned construction projects; including subcontracting, material labor, equipment and other direct costs within budget guidelines.
• Direct and supervise activities of the project to achieve quality of work and ensure projects are completed on schedule and fulfilled to the customer's satisfaction.
• Implements and monitors the Safety Program and insures compliance by employees and subcontractors with the Safety Program.
• Check all material receipts, change orders, project or subcontractor documentation and timecards for accuracy. Coordinate paper flow and maintain records.
• Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with customers.
• Enforce and monitor security to protect the company's and/or client's property on job sites.
• Maintain a preventive maintenance program for all equipment and tools.
• Plan projects in conjunction with the Project Managers to optimize subcontractors, labor, material, supplies, equipment and tools.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Construction trade training.
• Ability to communicate with employees and other staff in English sufficiently to understand and be understood.
• Add, subtract, multiply and divide well enough to figure change orders, time cards and carpentry calculations.
• Stand, bend, lift and stoop for extended periods of time.
• Read, interpret and understand blue prints and perform layout as required.
• Must have good leadership skills and the ability to give direction and orders in a way that achieves expected results without creating undue tension.
• Ability to foresee events and anticipate changes in conditions and operation and react to those appropriately.
• Manage conflict, give discipline and praise in a constructive and positive manner.
• Must have the ability to motivate employees and maintain high morale.
• Comfortable working in extreme conditions, hazardous work environments, exposure to loud noise levels, high levels of dirt and dust, heavy lifting
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com or call 218-470-0274 for more information.