Sr Operational Email Analyst
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
About This OpportunityJoin the Target.com interactive team, where your goal is to make the multi-channel shopping experience as simple, secure and enjoyable as a visit to your local Target store. You'll develop strategies that drive sales and innovation while creating a fast, fun experience that inspires guest loyalty.The Sr. Operational Email Analyst ensures the efficient execution of Target's operational email and text message business to maximize revenue, profitability, and guest conversion rates while ensuring a superior guest experience. This role provides thought leadership around Target's communication capabilities to drive incremental conversion, increased guest satisfaction, and lowering operating expenses. Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr. Operational Email Analyst you will:
- Lead day-to-day execution of Target's operational email and text message channels. Monitor and analyze data to deliver insights, recommendations, and key performance of the operational communication platform and experience.
- Collaborate within and across teams to drive improvement in transactional communication including minimizing defects and resolving process issues.
- Work with small cross-geography SCRUM teams to scope and define business requirements.
- Ensure stories and/or Epics clearly communicate the customer and stakeholder needs to the development partners.
- Demonstrate passion and fluency for e-commerce and digital platforms.
- Serve as point-of-contact with 3rd-party email vendor.
- Four year college degree
- 3-5 years total experience with e-commerce experience/background
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other MS Applications, including excellent Microsoft Access, excellent Microsoft Excel, and strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- E-commerce experience
- Email Marketing experience
- Agile development experience
- Coding experience
- Strong grasp of copy and writing guidelines