Travel and Expense Processor
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our size is just right – not so vast that you become a number and not so small that any possibility is too great. We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, and utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths. We understand how important a work-life balance is and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
We are headquartered in Minneapolis, MN United States with additional offices in London, Hong Kong, and soon to be Shanghai, however we certainly do not believe our global expansion stops there. Our tri-regional model allows us to deliver seamless mobility services in more than 180 countries – and counting!
The expense processor is responsible for providing high quality customer service to internal and external clients throughout the expense management process.
Essential Job Functions
- Review relocating employee expenses for accuracy, compliance, expense coding and policy adherence in a timely manner
- Review supplier invoices for accuracy, compliance, expense coding and policy adherence in a timely manner
- Accurately calculate and provide timely tracking of supplier revenue
- Generate precise and timely client invoices
- Report on supplier aged invoice status
- Communicate with internal customers and supplier partners to resolve billing issues, expense issues and general questions
- Generate internal and external reporting as defined by management
- Assist other departments as necessary
- Coordinate the processing of client candidate expense reimbursements
Skills / Abilities
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask at a high level
- Capable of working effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be a part of a successful team
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- College degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of accounting, employee expense management or related experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel functions and formulas
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values says it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- On-Site Yoga
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Travel and Expense Processor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly