Human Resources Consultant
Doherty Top Talent is seeking a skilled HR Consultant to join a Global Fortune 500 client in Golden Valley, MN. The HR Consultant will be responsible for providing HR Business Partner support and services to the operations team. This is a contract through April 2017 with the possibility for extension.
· Provide strategic HR counsel and coaching to business leaders in supporting the business to achieve their strategic objectives
· Partner with the business when dealing with the overall people strategy including such areas as performance reviews, organizational design, change management, leadership and employee development, talent acquisition, compensation strategies, talent management, employee relations and processes such as recruiting.
· Assists in driving medium to large projects within HR and within the business ensuring timely deliverables.
· Manages operational workforce and succession planning.
· Partner with key stakeholders and internal partners such as organization effectiveness, talent acquisition, learning and development, and Sr. HR Business Partners.
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
· 5+ years of experience in an HR Business Partner role
· Experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint required; high proficiency in developing presentations for Sr. Leaders
· Change Management experience
· Strong project management experience; support and facilitate change management initiatives and partner with leadership teams to effectively communicate business strategies, goals, values, and performance expectations
· Develop well structured, clear and concise presentations and communications
· Ability to influence and communicate at all levels of the organization
· Able to work with sensitive, confidential information; a high level of demonstrated discretion and judgement is required
· Participate in strategic planning with primary emphasis on providing day-to-day tactical support for business initiatives
· Identify and address organization implications that are keys to successful execution of functional / business plans
· Strong partnership skills with Sr. level leaders and people managers
· Participate in developing and executing initiatives to build the organization through design and execution of employee development strategies
Please apply today at http://doherty.jobs or contact your nearest Doherty recruiter with any questions.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app